Vizyon Whipping Cream has a delicious creamy taste with a light, fluffy easy-to-spread texture
Being a vegetable based whipping cream it is freeze-thaw stable, with no artificial colours or flavours and is gluten free
- It enables you to prepare tasty, attractive and smoothly textured desserts, cakes and cream fillings. Also, it can easily incorporate colours and flavours for a variety of cake designs and requirement finishes
- Cakes masked or filled with Vizyon cream can be stored chilled, frozen for future sale, or displayed at ambient temperature.
- Ideal to use in place of buttercream for cake icing and decorating, it will hold intricate designs even when stored at ambient temperatures
- Vizyon Whipping Cream is ideal for masking cakes before applying Vizyon Glazes and Ganache Sauces
- It is also fabulous to use for ice cream, fruits, mousses and other desserts as an ingredient or a decorative topping
- Gluten Free and Halal Certified
Cool the Vizyon Whipping Cream powder in the fridge 10-15 minutes before use, this helps the product perform to its best. Add the required amount of powder and add water or milk in your mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute on slow and a minimum 4-5 minutes on fast. Don’t stop before even if it looks ready. Refrigerate ready made cream for 15 minutes before use.
- The best ratio of water and whipping cream is 1.7 litres of chilled water to a 1 kg packet of whipping cream.
- Keep the left over cream in the fridge or freezer. Just bring it out and re-whip in your mixer when you need it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Statewide Food Distributors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.