Vizyon Whipping Cream has a delicious creamy taste with a light, fluffy easy-to-spread texture
Being a vegetable based whipping cream it is freeze-thaw stable, with no artificial colours or flavours and is gluten free
- It enables you to prepare tasty, attractive and smoothly textured desserts, cakes and cream fillings. Also, it can easily incorporate colours and flavours for a variety of cake designs and requirement finishes
- Cakes masked or filled with Vizyon cream can be stored chilled, frozen for future sale, or displayed at ambient temperature.
- Ideal to use in place of buttercream for cake icing and decorating, it will hold intricate designs even when stored at ambient temperatures
- Vizyon Whipping Cream is ideal for masking cakes before applying Vizyon Glazes and Ganache Sauces
- It is also fabulous to use for ice cream, fruits, mousses and other desserts as an ingredient or a decorative topping
- Gluten Free and Halal Certified
HOW TO USE
The following will make around 600g of whipped cream which will cover approximately 3 to 4 normal sized 8-inch cakes.
200 grams of Whipping Cream powder
340 ml water
Place Stella Whipping Cream packet in the fridge for around 15 minutes or more before use.
Note - the product doesn’t need refrigerating but it will perform better if it has been cooled down before using.
• Place 200g of whipping cream into the mixer bowl
• Add 340ml of water – for a firmer cream we recommend to use chilled water at around 10-12 degrees or out of the fridge. Chilled water is not necessary but will make the whipped cream firmer for use.
• Premix the powder by hand whisk in a mixers bowl to assist in circulating all the powder through the mix.
• Set the mix in a mixer for 1 min on slow speed followed by 6 min on fast speed. Ensure that product is mixed for the full time period. The product will appear to be ready however you will need at least a minimum of 6 minutes mixing for best results
Your whipped cream is now ready for use.
• If you only use water in the mix the product will be ambient temperature stable meaning the product will not spoil in room temperature.
• Any leftover mixed whipped cream may be left in the fridge for up to a week after mixing and can be re-used. Add a little bit of water and re-whisk the mix before re-using.
• Milk or any other flavoured juice such as orange juice can also be used to change the flavour of the whipped cream. You should use a lesser amount of liquid when not using water.
- The product can be combined with Vizyon Cold and Glamour Glazes as well as Fruit Fillings to add further flavour and texture to the whipped cream.
- It can also be combined with Vizyon Charlotte Powders to create flavoured mousse fillings.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Statewide Food Distributors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.