Edible Icing Sheets Blank
NEW! - PREMIUM SHEETS BY LEMON TREE OFFER UNSURPASSED CLARITY AND THE ABILITY TO PEEL OFF EASILY
Our Premium Lemon Tree icing sheets were developed to be so easy to handle and produce beautiful clear and sharp images with vivid colour. They have a smooth white surface and are easy to separate from the backing sheet. As well they have a great mild vanilla taste and are Gluten and GMO Free.
LOOKING FOR FREE DESIGN SOFTWARE AND TEMPLATES?
Sign up for free edible image software, designs, clip art and templates at www.topperoo.com here. Simple online designer tools. Print within seconds to your own edible ink printer.
EDIBLE PRINTING - TIPS and TRICKS
- Feed clear edge of sheet into printer first. They are designed this way to help the printer pickup and feed the sheet.
- Keep the ziplock bag tightly closed at all times or the sheets will dry out and crack.
- Go to your Printer Setup Screen. Use "High Quality" print mode and "Matt Photo Paper" settings for best results.
- In winter (or when cold), sheets may become brittle and crack. You can soften sheets by placing the sealed pack in a slightly warm oven or sitting them on a heat mat for a short period. Heat mats for reptiles and pets are really good for this and can be bought at a pet shop or online. Alternatively you can use a steamer to gently warm the underside of the sheets before printing.
- If you are having trouble separating the image from the backing sheet you can try placing the printed sheet in the freezer for a few minutes or gently warming it. One or both methods will work depending on the ambient temperature and humidity.