Use & Care of Crystal Candy Diamonds
PLEASE NOTE: Diamonds are affected by humidity, so please read the following instructions carefully:
- Edible diamonds are supplied ready to use in sealed glass vials.
- These are sugar products and as such can be affected by humidity or moisture from your hands, which can cause them to cloud over.
- Diamonds are made from a low GI sugar (Isomalt) and as such are suitable for diabetics.
- Diamonds must be stored in the glass vial container so as not to spoil the clarity.
- Try not to touch them directly with your hands: it is advisable to use tweezers when placing the diamonds onto cakes, biscuits and other foods.
- Place these onto the food at the last minute to avoid exposure to the atmosphere.
- When attaching them to an iced cake use a pin head of melted chocolate or CMC gel (mix CMC with water to form a glue).
- These diamonds are not recommended for use on butter icing or cream due to the high moisture content.
- Diamonds can be sprayed with Confectioners Glaze or "Shell and Shine" to protect them from moisture and clouding.
- If the diamonds become cloudy, brushing them lightly with vegetable oil can restore the clarity.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Statewide Food Distributors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.