|Recipe No: 38377A|
|USING Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix|
|Method:||1. Blend Group 1 on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Blend on top speed for 2 minutes.
4. Scrape down.
5. Commence blending on second speed while adding vegetable oil.
6. Mix for a total of 2 minutes (Do not over mix).
7. Deposit 550g into a M11 paper inserted in a 7 inch sponge tin and bake at 200°C for approximately 35 minutes.
8. Alternatively deposit 1kg into a greased 21cm round tin and bake at 160°C for approximately 60 minutes.
|Notes:||This recipe is also suitable for bar cakes, round cakes and cup cakes.|
|Unit Of Measure||ctn|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Statewide Food Distributors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.